Home Organizing Program
What if getting organized didn’t have to be so hard?
What if it could even be a little fun? In this program, you'll learn room by room, how to transform your home into organized perfection. You will have detailed guidance on the exact process to follow so that you can not only get organized, but stay organized.ENROLL NOW →
Imagine how good it would feel to have an organized home that stays organized?
Organized homes are not just for the rich & famous. That dream home you’ve been imagining can totally become a reality for you.
Just imagine how amazing it would be if:
- Being in your home gave you a sense of peace
- You felt fully confident in being able to keep your home organized
- Everything in your house had a home so that no one ever had to guess where things belong
The Organizing Society will teach you how to apply Styled Neatly’s signature 4P organizing process so that you can get your home organized and keep it that way. No stress or overwhelm involved
There’s no question about it - having an organized home is a game-changer.
There's just one problem
You have no idea how to make it happen and nothing you try seems to work
Does this sound familiar:
- You can never seem to find the time to start that project that’s been on your To Do list forever
- You feel like you are constantly picking up around the house and never making any progress towards getting more organized
- You’ve bought all the fancy bins and baskets, but they are actually just making things worse
- You started taking things out of a space to try to get organized, but got overwhelmed and gave up
- You are constantly stressed out by the state of your home and just want to give up
The truth is
You are capable of getting your home organized
and keeping it that way without it taking over your life. You just need a clear process to follow so that you can get it done right the first time.
Introducing the Styled Neatly
Home Organizing Program
A self-paced program that teaches you room by room, how to transform your home into organized perfection. You’ll be amazed at how simple it can be when you have a step by step process to follow.
This program includes:
Signature 4P system
You’ll learn my signature 4P process and then get to practice as you apply it to the three different spaces included in the program.
Learn at your own pace
You’ll be able to go at your own pace with access to video tutorials, worksheets and guides that take you through every step of the process.
You’ll have access to a private Facebook community for accountability, encouragement, and support.
"This program was amazing! The videos were so helpful and Kelly provides so much support."
Abi, Society Member
Here's what you'll learn
Everything you need to get your home organized and keep it that way.
Learn all the basics of the process so that you know how it works and how to apply it to any space in your home.
- Do a deep dive on each of the 4 steps of the process
- Learn tips & tricks for making every step of the process simple
- Discover a repeatable process that can be applied to any space
- Gain confidence in your organizing skills right from the start
Make your bedroom a haven in your home. Getting dressed every day will be just like shopping at your favorite store!
- Discover hacks for decluttering your bedroom and especially clothes
- Learn best practices for storing clothes
- Get tips on products to use to set up systems
- Set a plan to stay organized long term
Create a clutter-free space that makes getting ready every day a breeze. Plus get your linen closet looking like it belongs on Pinterest.
- Get tips for dealing with tricky and tight spaces
- Create systems to eliminate overstock overflow
- Learn how to fold your linens just like they do at the spa
- Understand how to pick the best products for your space
Set yourself up for flow and efficiency in the kitchen. Make the central room of your house (plus the pantry!) a true centerpiece for gathering the family together.
- Learn how to purge the unnecessary and create more space in your kitchen
- Create systems to easily manage your backstock and ease grocery shopping
- Discover ways to create better flow in your space and maximize efficiency
- Get set up so you can enjoy your time in the kitchen and easily keep it organized
And I’m not stopping there
When you enroll, you'll also get these bonuses:
The Home Office Mini Course
Work from home is here to stay. Set yourself up for success whether you are working at the kitchen counter or have a dedicated room. This guide will give you everything you need to get organized so you can be productive wherever you are working from.
Photo Organizing Workshop
Photo clutter can be so overwhelming, especially with how easy it is to take 100s of pictures a day. This workshop will set you up for success to tackling both paper and digital photo projects so that you can actually enjoy revisiting all of your favorite memories.
A fun way to keep your kids’ memories organized for years to come. Use these kits to create your own personalized box for storing artwork, photos, awards and more. The perfect way to capture all the special moments you never want to forget.
How does this feel?
Your life after going through the Organizing Society
- Having guests over no longer sends you into a state of panic
- You finally understand how organizing systems work
- Staying organized is simple and easily fits into your daily routines
- Getting dressed takes half the time and your closet is filled with clothes you love
- Your bathroom is perfectly stocked and looks like a spa
- You move easily through your kitchen and meal times go smoothly
- You have an inventory system that’s actually easy to follow
- Walking in your door gives you a sense of relief because everything is in it's place
WHO AM I?
Hi, I'm Kelly
I’ve been organizing-obsessed since I was very young. For me, there’s nothing better than having a home where everything has its place and every room gives you a sense of joy and satisfaction.
I believe that everyone deserves a home that brings them peace & calm and I have big dreams of making it simple for every woman to create a home that they absolutely love.
This belief is what led me to say goodbye to my corporate career and start Styled Neatly. Nothing makes me happier than creating clutter-free, beautifully organized, calming spaces and helping others do the same.
But it wasn't always this way...
My approach to organizing used to be all-consuming and very controlling. As life got busier, there was simply no time to be micromanaging every detail of my home.
After countless weekends passed with seemingly no time for anything but more work, I learned about the power of handing over control to systems.
With systems in place, my home was just as organized as ever and I now had time to actually live my life. Because who wants to spend all of their time outside of work doing more work around the house?
Join me in 3 easy steps
Ready to finally make it happen?
1. Join me in The OS
Click the button below and follow the checkout steps. In minutes, you'll get an email with your login details and access to the 4P module.
2. Join the group
Join the private community to share your goals and progress plus connect with your peers. You'll receive an invite once you sign up.
3. Reach your goal
Finally feel confident in getting and staying organized. From purging to setting up systems, you'll learn everything you need to succeed.
This is for you if:
- You want to learn how to organize your own home
- You are willing to put in the time to learn and practice
- You are tired of hearing yourself say “I wish I was more organized”
- You want to learn how to keep your home organized long term
This is not for you if:
- You are already super organized
- You’re not ready to put in the time to learn how to organize your space
- You are looking to have someone else do the organizing for you
- You don’t mind having a disorganized home
"I feel so much better walking into these rooms knowing there are systems in place to keep it organized. My mind is so much clearer and I can focus on more important things!"
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can’t finish everything in 3 months?
What if I don’t have any time to focus on this program?
Do I have to spend a lot of money buying new things in order to organize?
Will I get any personal attention during the program?
Can I still get organized if I don’t want to get rid of anything?
What if I don’t want others in the group to see my home because I’m too embarrassed?
What if I want to organize a different space in my house?
What if i need extra help getting through the program?
It’s time to invest in yourself and your home.
You could keep scrolling Pinterest or watching organizing shows on Netflix searching for motivation and hoping you can figure it out on your own or you can jump in now with a group of women who are ready to organize their homes, encourage each other and be held accountable to reach their goals.
Do you want to keep hoping that your home magically becomes more organized or do you want to commit to making it happen?
Here's what's waiting for you on the other side:
- So much pride that you were able to accomplish your goals and get your home organized
- Peace of mind from having a home that you are fully confident in being able to keep organized
- More time every single day for you to do more of what you actually enjoy
Are you ready to finally invest in yourself and your home so that you can live your best life?
You can keep trying to get organized on your own and staying stuck in the cycle of getting overwhelmed and frustrated with yourself. Or you can take back control of your home once and for all. Are you ready for change?ENROLL NOW